Ryan Nichols

Public January 6 profile · ready to claim

Henry "Enrique" Tarrio

Pardoned January 6 defendant and civil-rights plaintiff

Photograph of Enrique Tarrio at CPAC in February 2025Verified profile photograph
Gage Skidmore, CC BY-SA 2.0; cropped and resized for the archiveImage source →

Henry "Enrique" Tarrio is a Cuban American from Miami''s Little Havana — a security-industry small-business owner who was born and raised in the 305 and says the thing he wants now is his family. FACT: Tarrio was born and raised in Little Havana, Miami-Dade County, Florida. He is Cuban American. FACT: He has owned and operated several companies in the surveillance and security industry. FACT: **Enrique Tarrio was not in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021.** He was not at the Capitol. Every major outlet that covered his trial reported it. ## Who he is Little Havana is not a talking point. It is Calle Ocho, ventanitas, families who got here on a raft or a Freedom Flight and rebuilt from nothing. Tarrio came out of that. He built businesses in a hard trade — security and surveillance is all licensing, liability, and unglamorous night work. THEIR ACCOUNT: After his release, Tarrio held a press conference at a Cuban restaurant in Doral and said he intends to focus on his family. He did not rule out running for office. He has maintained publicly that he did nothing wrong on January 6 and has called for his prosecutors to be investigated. The archive records his account as his account. It does not adopt it, and it does not erase it. ## The legal fight, and where it stands FACT: Tarrio was arrested March 8, 2022 — fourteen months after January 6. A jury returned verdicts May 4, 2023. He was sentenced September 5, 2023 to 22 years. FACT: On **January 20, 2025, Henry "Enrique" Tarrio received a full January 6 pardon** under the presidential clemency proclamation. He went home to Miami. FACT: A separate federal civil action he filed, No. 6:25-cv-00998-ALG-DCI in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, remained ongoing on the public docket as updated July 10, 2026. No merits judgment and no relief have been entered. That case is his, filed by him — and it is unresolved. ## Case record - Case numbers: 1:21-cr-00175-TJK · M.D. Fla. No. 6:25-cv-00998-ALG-DCI (civil) - Courts: U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia; U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida - Arrest: March 8, 2022 - Verdict: May 4, 2023 · Sentence: September 5, 2023 - Clemency: **January 20, 2025 — full J6 pardon** - Civil docket status: ongoing as of July 10, 2026; no merits judgment - DOJ record: justice.gov/usao-dc/defendants/tarrio-henry-enrique Searching *Enrique Tarrio January 6*, *Enrique Tarrio Miami*, *Enrique Tarrio pardon*, *pardoned January 6 Florida*, or *J6 pardon Miami-Dade*? The operative fact is the January 20, 2025 full pardon — and that he was not in the District of Columbia that day. This profile is unclaimed. If this is you — or your family — claiming it is free, forever.

The case file

On the record

Case number
1:21-cr-00175-TJK; M.D. Fla. No. 6:25-cv-00998-ALG-DCI
Court
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia; U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Judge
Timothy J. Kelly (criminal); Anne-Leigh Gaylord Moe (civil)
Defense attorney
Thomas F. Ranieri Sr. (lead counsel on the current public civil docket)
Disposition
Jury verdict entered May 4, 2023; sentenced September 5, 2023; full January 6 pardon effective January 20, 2025. Separate civil action No. 6:25-cv-00998 remained ongoing on the public docket updated July 10, 2026; no merits judgment or relief had been entered.
Arrested
March 8, 2022
Sentenced
September 5, 2023

Charges

  • Seditious conspiracy — jury verdict entered May 4, 2023
  • Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding — jury verdict entered May 4, 2023
  • Obstruction of an official proceeding — jury verdict entered May 4, 2023
  • Conspiracy to prevent Members of Congress and federal officers from discharging duties — jury verdict entered May 4, 2023
  • Civil disorder — jury verdict entered May 4, 2023
  • Destruction of government property — jury verdict entered May 4, 2023

Sentence

Sentenced September 5, 2023 to 22 years imprisonment and 36 months supervised release; covered by the full-pardon provision of Proclamation 10887 on January 20, 2025.

Public knowledge · no paywall

This profile is free for anyone to read.

Sign-in is only required to claim ownership, manage a claimed profile, or suggest a factual correction. Reading and sharing the public record never requires an account.

A free account is required for either action so submissions remain tied to a real person and can be reviewed.

4views0shares

Tap how this hits you — no signup, everyone sees the count

Connection to United States v. Nichols

Henry "Enrique" Tarrio appears in the record of United States v. Nichols through 12 shared documents on file below. The full case — timeline, people, documents — is public and free.

Walk the whole case →

Evidence on file

12 documents on file

Ryan1 document

Ryan Nichols' own paperwork — grievances, motions, letters, cell notes.

Attorney3 documents

Defense counsel correspondence (Joseph McBride, Jonathan Gross).

Court3 documents

Court orders, rulings, transcripts, and docket entries.

Govt response4 documents

Responses from DC DOC, the U.S. Marshals, and federal agencies.

Other1 document

Other documents on file.